Steel Liner Tanks
Standard Tank Range
CLT27 Steel Water Tank | 27,784LREAD MORE
CLT43 Steel Water Tank | 43,369LREAD MORE
CLT62 Steel Water Tank | 62,411LREAD MORE
CLT84 Steel Water Tank | 84,908LREAD MORE
CLT111 Steel Water Tank | 111,137READ MORE
CLT140 Steel Water Tank | 140,580LREAD MORE
CLT173 Steel Water Tank | 173,479LREAD MORE
CLT209 Steel Water Tank | 209,833LREAD MORE
CLT249 Steel Water Tank | 249,644LREAD MORE
CLT293 Steel Water Tank | 293,360LREAD MORE
CLT340 Steel Water Tank | 340,116LREAD MORE
The ClearWater Steel Water Tank is manufactured on site at Manildra from quality materials chosen for their durability and longevity.
Our standard tanks range from 27,000 to 250,000 litres with a choice of COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel.
ClearWater Tanks are lined with an innovative polyfabric liner that is manufactured in Australia to the highest standard and is 100% water-tight.
Whilst we manufacture galvanised steel tanks on request … we recommend ZINCALUME® steel due to the longer lifespan. Depending on environmental conditions … ZINCALUME® Steel can have a lifespan of up to four times longer than ordinary galvanised steel.
ClearWater Tanks are suitable for commercial and farm water storage, stock watering systems, residential water storage and most applications where water collection and storage is required.
The choice is Clear ...
- Choice of COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel
- Manufactured from quality materials that have been chosen for their resistance to UV light degradation
- Australian made polyfabric liner Double-seam welded for extra strength
- Lockable manhole
- Optional geotextile underlay for additional liner protection
Standard features ...
- 1 x 2″ outlet and valve
- 1 x 4″ overflow
- 1 x leaf basket OR 50mm inlet
- 1 x lockable manhole
- Bolt facias
- 20 year warranty*
- COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel
- Dust and vermin proofing
- Level indicator
- Extra inlets and outlets
- Geotextile underlay
Our tank liners ...
- Innovative and high-strength material
- 100% water-proof and water-tight
- Polypropylene fabric
- Durable layered coating with woven base
- Meets food standards for the secure storage of clean and safe water