Steel Liner Tanks
Midline Tank Range
When size matters …
We understand that not all needs are met by a standard tank range … so we’ve introduced the midline range (2.9 metres high) and highline range (3.6 metres high) to accommodate those requiring more litres on the same standard footprint.
CLT57M Steel Water Tank | 57,169LREAD MORE
CLT82M Steel Water Tank | 82,269LREAD MORE
CLT111M Steel Water Tank | 111,924LREAD MORE
CLT146M Steel Water Tank | 146,499LREAD MORE
CLT185M Steel Water Tank | 185,310LREAD MORE
CLT228M Steel Water Tank | 228,677LREAD MORE
CLT276M Steel Water Tank | 276,599LREAD MORE
CLT329M Steel Water Tank | 329,076LREAD MORE
The ClearWater Steel Water Tank is manufactured on site at Manildra from quality materials chosen for their durability and longevity.
Our standard tanks range from 27,000 to 250,000 litres with a choice of COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel.
ClearWater Tanks are lined with an innovative polyfabric liner that is manufactured in Australia to the highest standard and is 100% water-tight.
Whilst we manufacture galvanised steel tanks on request … we recommend ZINCALUME® steel due to the longer lifespan. Depending on environmental conditions … ZINCALUME® Steel can have a lifespan of up to four times longer than ordinary galvanised steel.
ClearWater Tanks are suitable for commercial and farm water storage, stock watering systems, residential water storage and most applications where water collection and storage is required.
The choice is Clear ...
- Choice of COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel
- Manufactured from quality materials that have been chosen for their resistance to UV light degradation
- Australian made polyfabric liner Double-seam welded for extra strength
- Lockable manhole
- Optional geotextile underlay for additional liner protection
Standard features ...
- 1 x 2″ outlet and valve
- 1 x 4″ overflow
- 1 x leaf basket OR 50mm inlet
- 1 x lockable manhole
- Bolt facias
- 20 year warranty*
- COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel
- Dust and vermin proofing
- Level indicator
- Extra inlets and outlets
- Geotextile underlay
Our tank liners ...
- Innovative and high-strength material
- 100% water-proof and water-tight
- Polypropylene fabric
- Durable layered coating with woven base
- Meets food standards for the secure storage of clean and safe water